Sunday, 10 May 2015

Summertime Designer Sunglass Picks | 2015

I am a huge fan of sunglasses, such a huge fan that I actually have a whole drawer dedicated to sunglasses. 
The only designer sunglasses I own are from my beloved TKMaxx, and whilst I have a while to go until I can afford to buy designer sunglasses, it's nice to dream right? 
I will also have a budget sunglass picks list next week, for those of us who can't afford to spend hundreds on sunnies. 
Also, I know I'm constantly saying that I'm not a fashion blogger, but I've really been wanting to get into it more. 

ONE - ENCHANTED GARDEN - £156
Pair one are from Dolce and Gabbana, they are a gorgeous shell peach colour, and inside they are a dark leopard pattern. I am in love with shell colours at the moment, from peaches to pinks even some white, love them! Whilst I really like injecting some colour into my wardrobe in the summertime, I also get excited to bring in these delicately coloured neutrals. 
These glasses come in a few different colours too, red, blue leopard and black. I'd love to find some high-street dupes for these, as I really like the delicate take on a Wayfarer shape. 

TWO - RB2180 49 - £135
Pair two are from Ray Ban. Unfortunately I can't find a name for this style. I really like this darker take on a regular neutral shade, and the dark lenses are really stylish. They are a rounded, curved version of Wayfarers and are made of a translucent coloured plastic. I really like when glasses are made of this type of plastic, as I feel that they look a little lighter on the face. I used to have a hand-me-down pair of Nicole Farhi sunnies (before they were lost at Discovery Cove), that were a gorgeous translucent shell pink. 
I think these would look lovely with some bright summer coloured clothes, or a neon bikini. These come in browns, blacks and greys. 

THREE - FT0374 61 - £249
I am in serious lust with these Tom Ford sunnies. The gold criss cross frames, and the champagne brown lenses are stunning. These are some sunglasses that I'd love to see in real life. I'm a huge fan of RayBan's Aviator style, and these feel like a more mature, classy version. 
These feel like the type of glasses rich women would wear on their way to tea at the Ritz. The glasses come in three different colours, brown, green and blue.

FOUR - BV8156B 54 - £273
These glasses from Bvlgari are a pair I didn't think I'd initially like, however, I do like tortoiseshell so maybe it's that? 
They are a gorgeous dark brown tortoiseshell, but what I really like is the gold detailing on the sides. It's very art deco, very The Great Gatsby. I think that you could easily find an amazing swimsuit to go with these sunnies, maybe in white or black with gold accents? 
There's also gold detailing around the rims, and indentations on the corners which incorporate the metal accents on the sides. I don't own any glasses with a cat eye shape, but for those of you who like the shape, these are beautiful! 
They also come in black with copper metal accents. 

FIVE - ORIGINAL AVIATOR - £135
I've never been one to really, want designer sunglasses, but if I were to leap into paying full price for a pair, it'd be some original Ray Ban Aviators! They come in a huge variety of colours, I really like these which are the gold and pink ones, but also love the polarised gold and orange ones. 
I think these would look amazing with crisp, white clothing in the summer. 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I think two is my favourite, but I like aviators too.

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of branded sunglasses at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...