Friday, 8 May 2015

Avengers Inspired | THOR | Makeup Tutorial

I've seen several YouTubers that write accompanying blog posts to their videos, and it's always a continuity thing that I've been interested in. So, here's the first one! I'm not promising a post for EVERY video, but it's a habit I'd like to get into. 
I've been wanting to start off this series since the last Avengers movie came out, and yes, it has taken me this long to get my shit together. 
I started off with Thor because since watching 'The Avengers - Age of Ultron', I like the character so much more. I don't know why, I just do. 
Thor's character in the comic's has a lot of blue and red going on, and in the movies his clothing (armour) is usually more cool-toned. So, I decided to incorporate a lot of blues and greys, as well as some metallic shadows. I obviously had to use red too, because, he has a red cape (NO CAPES!). 
I did a nude lip and didn't really like it, so added the gloss on top and I think it definitely finishes off the look well. 

If you want to check out the tutorial you can do below, and my latest videos are always in the sidebar. 

Please remember to SUBSCRIBE to see the rest of the series! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love inspired makeup looks. Really like what you have created!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...