Sunday, 6 July 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul #2

As you probably already know, Makeup Revolution have come out with even more products for a new line. They released five new palettes called the 'Salvation' palette, and five smaller palettes of baked eyeshadows, as well as a plethora of other things. This haul will be like a haul and a first impressions post! 
I decided to pick up two of the 'Salvation' palettes, and two of the baked eyeshadow palettes. I knew that the one thing I wanted was the 'Dia de los Muertos' palette, it's so pretty. Welcome to the Pleasuredome is one of my favourite songs, so I had to get that one, also that turquoise shadow really swayed me! I then got the 'Chocolate Deluxe' baked shadow palette (left) because look at that pink/gold! And the 'Pure and Innocent' baked shadow palette (right).
The 'Chocolate Deluxe' baked eyeshadow palette contains five pink-toned shadows, four of which are on the neutral side. The bright pink/gold shadow on the left really caught my eye, and it's absolutely beautiful in real life too! The pure innocent palette is packed with five beautiful neutral shades, the stand out shadow again in here for me, is the one furthest to the left on the bottom row. It has a beautiful green shift to it! 
The 'Dia de los Muertos' palette was what I had to place this order for, I completely fell for the bright green/yellow matte colour and the bright pink shimmer. These shadows look so beautiful and fun, can't wait to try them out. 
NOTE: Just a quick not to say, although these palettes look black, they aren't, they are actually made of a dark, translucent red plastic, not black. I mentioned this to Makeup Revolution on Twitter, and they said that no one else'd noticed...how? It was one of the first things I noticed haha! But that was probably because I was staring at my 'DDLM' palette for so long, for some reason it was really hard to open compared to the 'Welcome to the Pleasuredome' palette...? 
I love 'Welcome to the Pleasuredome' the song, so had to get this, plus, LOOK AT THAT TURQUOISE! This palette has pulled together some beautiful neutrals, as well as some gorgeous undertoned colours. I love how the mattes at the far end are toned with green and purple, rather than just adding plain brown tones, muchos beaut! 
All I can say is that I'm REALLY looking forward to trying these out and reviewing them for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...