Monday, 23 June 2014

MAC Sharon Osbourne Duchess Eyeshadow Quad

As you know I made a small(!) purchase with MAC a couple of weeks ago, and managed to get my hands on some pretty awesome things. This is one of them! The MAC x Sharon Osbourne Duchess Eyeshadow Quad. 
All of Sharon's bits came packaged in patent red boxes, with a satin lilac signature on the front. The boxes don't have the names of the quads on them. 
The quad is the usual MAC quad, except here it is red with Sharon's signature on the top. The name of the quad and the shadows are all on the back too, which I think it really useful as I really hate when products come with names printed on little clear sheets, and I always lose those! 
The colours in this palette are of a warm palette, so they aren't cool-toned browns, they are much warmer. Top - Sweet Eyes, Left - Femme Fatale, Right - Sexy Eyes, Bottom - Embark (which you can also get in the main line). 
 These shadows are all extremely pigmented, and so beautiful! The two VXPs are very creamy, and very smooth, they remind me of the texture of Urban Decay's shimmery shadows. 
L-R Sweet Eyes, Sexy Eyes, Femme Fatale, Embark. 
A look I did with the palette, it's one of my new favourite things to reach for, and I'm getting A LOT of use out of it! There will be a tutorial on this look up on my YouTube channel this week! 
Did you get what you wanted from the collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...