Friday, 27 June 2014

CO-HOSTING A BLOG HOP!

HUMANS of all races, ages, sexes, sizes, something magical has happened! I am this week's co-host on the Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop! Much excite! Go and check out Kristin's blog here, and follow her. She's lovely and I'm so grateful for this opportunity! I've been participating in this blog hop for AGES, and I'm very privileged to be doing this. Thanks for your support! 
Meet Me on the Brightside


Happy Friday! The weekend is here!  Add your blog link to the weekly Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop for a chance to network with other amazing bloggers, gain new followers, and find amazing new reads. 

The blog hop's linky list will be open now, until this Monday night 11:59 pm, Ohio time. There are only a few guidelines so read, follow, and let the fun begin.  Don't forget to come back every Friday to join the blog hop and enter future giveaways!!!  

The blogger this weekend with the most views/clicks from the link list will win a co-host spot on next weekend's hop so get your network on! 

This week's co-host is...

Stephanie Maverick(me!)


Remember to add the new blog hop button to your blog or sidebar to increase your views and help attract more bloggers! 

Also remember to check out my YouTube channel, I've been re-vamping it and there is a LOT of stuff going on there. I've also set up a schedule(!). I will be posting on my blog every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, and then on my YouTube channel every Monday and Friday (and sometimes Wednesdays if I'm having a heavy video week!). 

8 comments:

  1. I had did the steps already! Will check out your YT channel ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun blog hop! :) just followed you on GFC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I've followed you both on Bloglovin!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! Popping over from the blog hop... and off to check out your youtube channel! I've followed you on bloglovin :) xx Make Me Up Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the blog hop :)
    http://shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following both you lovely ladies on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram :)
    Here's my link if you fancy popping by Peach Pow XO
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through the blog hop and just added my link! You have a great blog and I will be following you! :) I'll also check out your YouTube channel as well!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm not a beauty blogger! booh! I love blog hops! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...