Friday, 24 January 2014

'Being Human' Nails

YES, YES, YES! I hate to say it but there is nothing wrong with these nails!
I have been obsessed with Being Human since it's release in 2009. This means I was 13 when I first watched this show, now wonder I was the 'weird' one at school. I'm not sure my parents really understood how mental this show is. 
If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a BBC series in which a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost share a house in Bristol, and it's amazing. Go watch it. 
It's a simple manicure, Model's Own Black Cab, with white acrylic paint to write out the words and China Glaze's fast forward top coat. 
This is in the original show's text, there is a US version, it's not as good (sorry not sorry). But I have to say after series 3 the UK version went to shit. Anyway, I'd love to see you guys' interpretations, maybe use the opening title from your favourite TV show as inspiration? 
Have you guys noticed a recurring theme over the past few designs? 
Face of realisation right? 
If you guys wanna see how I physically manage manicures like this, just let me know in the comments and I can make a YouTube video!

6 comments:

  1. love love love these, I used to be obsessed with Being Human.
    The weird ones always have the best taste in tv shows ;D
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good! I absolutely loved being human, George was my favourite.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. im the same with being human - i loved it! these are awasome, theres nothing wrong with being the weird one at school x

    btw followed you from meet me on the bright side bloghop - www.traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE BEING HUMAN :D have you ever watched the us version?? Josh is so hot in it lmao :) love the nails <3
    thestylegerm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes I have. I like how they named Aidan after Aidan Turner...But I definitely prefer the British version, it feels a bit more nitty gritty than what I've seen so far of the US one. (More to 'sink your teeth in to') Thanks! Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...