Monday, 21 October 2013

LUSH Haul #2 Christmas!

LUSH'S Christmas stuff is hugely anticipated every year, unfortunately I missed out on it last year which SUCKED. So this year I made sure to grab what I wanted as soon as the products came out earlier this month! I managed to get some real goodies, and the sales assistant that I spoke to this time was super helpful, and so nice. She really made it a pleasant experience shopping there! 
When I walked into the LUSH store one thing immediately caught my eye, the bright pink Snow Fairy Sparkle Bar. 
Yes, it's EVEN BRIGHTER in person! This thing is quite small, and very, very buttery and creamy. You can pick it up and it instantly feels like its starting to melt in your hand. Snow Fairy Sparkle Bar is a soft buttery massage bar filled (and I mean FILLED) with silver glitter...it's crazy and I love it. It's so Christmassy and sparkly, smooth and buttery. I got this product because of the colour, sparkle and it's basically a solid bar of buttery moisturiser scented like Snow Fairy Shower Gel. This bar is £4.95 a bar, which I think is pretty pricey considering it's much smaller than the other massage bars etc. But hey! In real life the product is a bright, highlighter pink. Another super cool thing I've found (this is definitely my kind of thing) is that you can see how LUSH products are made! How freakin' cool is that! Check out how Snow Fairy Sparkle Bars are made here
I have wanted to try So White for a long time, I love how it's pure white and it's actually a decent sized bath bomb for £3.25, it is slightly bigger than the palm of my hand. So White is named after Snow White and smells very apple-y and fruity. I'd definitely recommend this for anyone that likes apple scents, I'm really looking forward to trying this one out. 
Hmm...I wonder when I'm going to use this bubble bar? Christmas Eve maybe? After much consideration and sniffing around the different bubble bars available this year, I decided on this one. It smells lightly of jasmine and maybe a little lavender. I don't necessarily like lavender but LUSH seems to use lavender really well! I'm saving this one up so that I can have a nice, hot, relaxing bath on Christmas Eve...or maybe I'll use this one and buy another for Christmas? (Be serious, that's more likely!) These little treats are only £2.95 which I think is a pretty good price, especially considering you can search around and pick out the biggest one (yeah, I'm that person...more bang for the buck eh?). The bubble bar is bright blue and yellow, soft, but doesn't give out a lot of oils like the Yuzu and Cocoa one. 
Obviously I wasn't going to walk out of 'that weird soap company' without buying some soap! I hugely deliberated between Snowcake and Orange Jelly, but decided on this marzipan scented delight...I will be picking up Orange Jelly when I go shopping in a few weeks (FIRST PAYDAY!!!) for next spring/summer or if it gets really snowy and I need a pick-me-up. The scent isn't as strong as I'd like, when compared to Sultana of Soap, but I really like it and will be switching it in for the Winter. It's creamy and sweet, and leaves a little bit of gold shimmer on the skin. I like how the top is covered in gold shimmer though! I got a 100g bar for around £3.25. Check out how Snowcake Soap is made here
I'm really looking forward to picking up some more goodies, maybe trying out Let the good times roll or Abominaball (online)? I'm feeling so christmassy writing this, and I've already recorded a Christmas DIY for Vidmas! AHA! 

Which LUSH Christmas products do you have on your Santa list this year? 

Also please remember to vote for your favourite kinds of posts at the top of this page, and follow for a chance to win the giveaway which will be announced in November...(maybe some hints as to whats in it on this page...hmmm) 

11 comments:

  1. As always I will be after my favourite Lush soap - Rock Star. It smells divine and I never can seem to get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rock Star is one of my favourite Summertime soaps. Its smells so sweet and fun! I do prefer spicier scents in the winter, but Snow Fairy bar and So White were irresistible!
      Steff
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I love LUSH stuff . I want to hand in this white ball . Opppsss!
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush always puts me in such a happier mood! Nothing better than coming home from Uni and having a Lush bath bomb bubble bath. New follower of your blog, loving your posts so far!
    Lydia Rose www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for following! I agree, there's nothing better than a subtle little pamper sesh!
      Steff
      Xx

      Delete
  4. 'So White' is so pretty! I'd definitely have to check that out next time I'm shopping for bath bombs!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it this morning. It's the perfect girly bath all in one, and I think it's a brilliant size for the price!
      Steff
      Xx

      Delete
  5. I really want some of these for Christmas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you! I'm really looking forward to trying out the pink Snow Fairy bar the most!
      Steff
      Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...