Sunday, 14 July 2013

Relaxing with Jen.

Today I have spent all morning filming for my YouTube channel which I'm really enjoying at the moment, for some reason it feels easier for me to talk to a camera than to type on here...probably because I'm not worrying about my spelling eh? 
You're probably wondering, Steff who's this Jen person? 
Well, Jen is someone I found on YouTube who does organisation videos and almost daily vlogs and she's bloody brilliant. My favourite channel of hers is My Housewife Life
At present I am sitting in the garden on the sun lounger, listening to Jen's Orlando videos, uploading my latest YouTube video and blogging...MULTI-TASKING WOMAN! 
Hope you all have a lovely summer as this may be the last you hear from me for a couple of weeks, I'm going to have a LOAD of vacation vlogs up on my YouTube which I have (adorably) named 'VAYKAY VLOGS ORLANDO'. There's a sneak-peak screen shot of the brand new intro for my VAYKAY vlogs below! 

Have a WONDERFUL summer and rest of July! 
If you do wish to talk to me throughout the next 2 weeks please Tweet me using #vaykayorli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...