Monday, 13 May 2013

Lee Stafford Hair Growth formulas

I, like many people have the problem that my hair never seems to grow past a certain length. With this exact problem in mind I was thrilled to come across Lee Stafford's hair growth products in Boots one day. I decided on the 'Treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length' and 'Hair Growth shampoo'. So this post is just to let y'all know that I'm starting on this project to get my hair down past by boobs (ooer) before my Orlando holiday in July. I used to have super long hair, but had it cut short into a long, messy mullet last summer. 

This is how long my hair is now, again, I apologise for the shitty image quality. My new USB cable for my good camera should be coming this week, but we'll have to make do for now. I'll post check-ins every 2 weeks or so. 
Check out Emma's post on this product here, her changes have been magical! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...